How this Fat freezing process works?
Fat freezing, also known as fat freezing, is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that uses controlled cooling to target and reduce fat cells in specific areas of the body. At Desire Clinic, our highly trained practitioners use advanced Fat freezing technology to deliver precise cooling to the targeted fat cells, causing them to crystallize and die.
The Fat freezing treatment is performed in a comfortable, relaxing environment and typically takes about an hour to complete. During the treatment, the practitioner will apply a cooling device to the targeted area, which will cause the fat cells to freeze and die. The dead fat cells are then naturally eliminated from the body through the lymphatic system over the course of several weeks.
Fat freezing fat reduction is a popular treatment option for individuals looking to reduce fat in specific areas of the body, such as the stomach, thighs, or arms, without the need for surgery or downtime. The results of fat freezing can be long-lasting, provided that the patient maintains a healthy lifestyle after the treatment.
Why do I need ?
Fat freezing is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment used to reduce fat in targeted areas of the body. Here are five reasons you might consider trying Fat freezing:
- You have stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise: Fat freezing can help reduce fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, and arms that are difficult to tone through traditional methods.
- You want a non-invasive option: Fat freezing is a non-surgical treatment that does not require anesthesia or incisions. It is a safe and convenient option for those who want to avoid the risks and downtime associated with surgery.
- You want long-lasting results: Fat freezing can produce significant fat reduction that is visible within a few weeks of treatment and continues to improve over the next few months.
- You want to improve your body contour: Fat freezing can help to reshape and contour your body by reducing fat in specific areas.
- You want to boost your self-confidence: Fat freezing can help you feel more confident in your appearance by reducing excess fat and improving your body contour.
Desire Clinic's Fat freezing cost
Desire Clinic in Mumbai offers fat freezing for Rs.4000. This non-surgical treatment uses freezing temperatures to freeze and remove unwanted fat cells.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
1) What is Fat freezing and how does it work?
Fat freezing is a non-surgical, fat-reducing treatment that uses controlled cooling to freeze and destroy fat cells in the body. The procedure is performed using a device that delivers cold temperatures to the treatment area, causing the fat cells to crystallize and die. The body then naturally removes the dead fat cells over the course of several weeks to months.
2) Is Fat freezing safe?
Fat freezing has been cleared by the FDA and is generally considered safe when performed by a trained and experienced practitioner. However, as with any medical procedure, there are risks and potential side effects, such as redness and numbness in the treated area. It is important to discuss these risks with a practitioner before undergoing Fat freezing treatment.
3) How much does fat freezing cost at Desire Clinic in Mumbai?
The cost of Fat freezing treatment at Desire Clinic in Mumbai will depend on the size and number of areas being treated, as well as any additional treatments that may be recommended. It is best to contact the clinic directly to obtain more specific pricing information.
4) Is fat freezing the same as CoolSculpting?
Fat freezing and CoolSculpting are similar procedures that use controlled cooling to reduce fat in the body. Both treatments are non-surgical and involve the use of a device to deliver cold temperatures to the treatment area. However, CoolSculpting is a specific brand of fat freezing treatment.
5) How long does a fat freezing treatment take and how many treatments will I need?
Fat freezing treatment usually takes about 30-60 minutes per area, depending on the size of the treatment area. Most people see visible results after one treatment, but some may require additional treatments to achieve their desired results. It is important to discuss the number of treatments needed with a practitioner.